The how-to of freelance administration.
Choose Upskills’ freelance administration.
A flexible solution for an increasingly flexible labour market
– A three-way relationship between you, your clients, and Upskills
– Remuneration in the form of wages for the fees invoiced to your clients
– Your compulsory insurance contributions (BVG, AVS, AI, APG, AC) are paid
How does it work in practice?
What are the benefits?
– The client is invoiced monthly, based on the report of the contractor’s activity (payable at 30 days).
– The contractor is paid monthly on the 5th of the month following the client’s payment.
– The contractor’s salary payment can also be done on the 5th of the month without waiting for the client’s payment (with an additional fee of 2% to cover the risk).
How much does it cost?The management fee is 5% of the invoiced amounts, with no minimum fee. An optional fee of 2% applies if you wish to be paid in advance, without waiting for payment from the client.
About youVous devez avoir entre 18 et 65 ans
Invoiced to the clientCHF
Administration fee (5%)CHF
Employer's pension contributionCHF
Employer's social security contributions
Employee pension contributionCHF
Employee social security contributions